I want to live on a boat: Jessica BielJune 3rd, 2010 - 1:05 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 3 (IANS) American actress Jessica Biel says she has a passion for archaeology and would like to live on a boat and explore the world.
“I would like to sail around some part of the world and live on a boat. I have a love of Egyptology. I would like to go there and see the pyramids. As a kid, I wanted to be Indiana Jones and dig for bones and find mummies,” femalefirst.co.uk. quoted her as saying.
The “Valentine’s Day” actress, who is dating singer Justin Timberlake, will be seen next in action adventure movie “The A-Team” where she plays Charisa Sosa.
- I've always been a tomboy: Biel - Sep 02, 2012
- Communication important in relationship: Biel - Aug 30, 2012
- Biel in no hurry to marry - Aug 01, 2012
- Jessica, Justin still undecided on wedding venue - Mar 26, 2012
- 'Unemployed' Biel spends time with dog - Aug 05, 2012
- I was a shy teen: Biel - Dec 11, 2011
- Biel, Timberlake plan secret, private wedding - Aug 14, 2012
- Timberlake engaged - Jan 05, 2012
- Jessica Biel has 'girl crush' on Julia Roberts! - Feb 11, 2010
- I never dreamt of wedding: Jessica Biel - Nov 04, 2011
- Biel stays away from reading news stories - Jul 10, 2010
- Biel too busy to plan wedding ceremony - Aug 20, 2012
- No kids right now, says Jessica Biel - Dec 29, 2011
- Biel seeks inspiration from parents for relationship - Jun 08, 2010
- Timberlake is Biel's fashion critic - Aug 02, 2012