I want to be a mother: Anne HathawayJune 8th, 2009 - 11:01 pm ICT by IANS
New York, June 8 (IANS) She doesn’t harbour any dreams of a perfect wedding but actress Anne Hathaway says she wants to be a mom.
“You know, I don’t really care about getting married…I think it’ll be really cool if it happened. I definitely want to be a mother, and I like the idea of meeting someone that I actually look forward to waking up to every day,” she said at the premiere of her newe film “Bride Wars”.
The 26-year-old, who split with boyfriend Raffaello Follieri last June, is currently dating actor Adam Shulman.
Asked about the secret behind her glowing skin and happiness, she said: “I don’t know, I’m flustered…I hang out with my friends, I laugh, I have dance-offs, I try not to do too many foolish things, I drink a lot of water, I quit smoking…stuff like that.”
- Anne Hathaway's motherly wish - Jun 08, 2009
- Follieri happy for Hathaway - Jun 28, 2012
- Don't take things seriously, suggests Hathaway - Feb 28, 2012
- Hathaway engaged - Nov 29, 2011
- Anne Hathaway's beau ruined her singlehood plan - Aug 03, 2011
- Pleasing killed Hathaway's relationship - Jun 29, 2011
- Hathaway enjoying relationship with Shulman - Jun 28, 2011
- Life is painful at times: Hathaway - Aug 05, 2011
- Anne Hathaway Has Learnt Lessons From Life - Nov 30, 2010
- Anne Hathway Moves Into Beau Adam Shulman’s New York Apartment - Dec 23, 2010
- Anne Hathaway wants children - Jul 21, 2012
- Anne Hathaway's Jewelry Auction! - Jun 24, 2010
- TomKat to snub Oscars? - Jan 09, 2011
- Anne Hathaway wants to be tougher - Nov 30, 2010
- Hathaway moves in with beau? - Dec 23, 2010