I try to live in the moment: Emma StoneOctober 12th, 2011 - 2:16 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 12 (IANS) Actress Emma Stone tries not to get ”overwhelmed” by her Hollywood success and says she tries to live in the moment.
“I’m very aware that it’s a moment. If I ever get overwhelmed by everything that’s happening to me, I think, ‘Get over it sweetheart. It will be gone one day,” contactmuisc.com quoted her as saying.
“There’s going to be another 22-year-old redhead on my heels. It’s inevitable and there’s nothing I can do about it, so I try to live in the moment,” she added.
- Shoe collection is like dream come true: Cheryl Cole - Oct 12, 2011
- Emma Stone likes being redhead - May 13, 2012
- Dad would kill me if I pose nude: Emma Stone - Oct 10, 2011
- Sound love making was embarrassing: Jackman - Oct 08, 2011
- Roberts' 'Fireflies...' releases after four years - Oct 14, 2011
- Cameron Diaz buys new house in London - Oct 13, 2011
- Jackman all praises for new 'Wolverine' film - Oct 08, 2011
- Break up was visceral: Emma Stone - Aug 28, 2012
- Ozzy Osbourne life to be turned into movie - Apr 28, 2010
- Comics are recent mythology, says 'Spider-Man' actress Emma (With Images) - Jun 16, 2012
- I am not judging 'The X Factor': Simpson - Feb 08, 2011
- Kate destroyed all my stuff after split, says Doherty - Feb 17, 2012
- Emma Watson found Chanel apartment overwhelming - Jun 20, 2011
- Simpson doesn't brush her teeth everyday - Apr 28, 2010
- Affleck, Garner expecting third child - Oct 13, 2011