I thought the cocaine was chewing gum: HiltonAugust 31st, 2010 - 3:18 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 31 (IANS) Socialite Paris Hilton, who was was arrested for cocaine possession charges, now claims that the purse was not hers and she thought the cocaine was chewing gum.
The police report says the 29-year-old was handed her purse by an officer when a small bag containing the drug fell out. The officer reported that Hilton said she had not seen the bag, ‘but now thought it was gum’.
She has been charged with felony possession of a controlled substance, 0.8 grams of cocaine and she could face four years in prison if convicted, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Hilton also denied the allegations saying the cocaine allegedly found along with the purse was not hers and that she had borrowed the handbag from a friend.
- Paris Hilton 'thought the cocaine in her purse was 'gum' - Aug 31, 2010
- Paris Hilton to be charged with drug felony - Aug 31, 2010
- Paris Hilton Incriminates Herself - Sep 04, 2010
- David Letterman Calls Paris Hilton An "Idiot" In "Late Night With David Letterman" Show - Sep 03, 2010
- Paris Hilton to face drug possession charges after Las Vegas cocaine incident - Aug 31, 2010
- David Letterman Refers To The Well-Known Socialite, Paris Hilton, As An Idiot - Sep 03, 2010
- Cocaine And Albuterol Tablet Found In Possession Of Paris Hilton - Aug 31, 2010
- Hilton painting, cleaning Hollywood - Nov 21, 2010
- David Letterman calls Paris Hilton an 'idiot' on his show - Sep 03, 2010
- No special treatment for Hilton, say police - Aug 31, 2010
- Plea Deal Likely To Keep Paris Hilton Out Of Jail - Sep 20, 2010
- Paris Hilton gets one year probation - Sep 21, 2010
- Paris Hilton To Plead Guilty - Sep 20, 2010
- Guilty Paris Hilton avoids prison, gets 1-yr suspended sentence - Sep 21, 2010
- Paris Hilton pleads guilty to cocaine possession - Sep 20, 2010
Tags: allegations, chewing gum, cocaine possession, felony possession, handbag, hilton london, paris hilton, police report, possession charges, possession of a controlled substance, purse, socialite paris hilton