I thought Kutcher was terrific: SheenSeptember 27th, 2011 - 4:03 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 27 (IANS) Actor Charlie Sheen believes Ashton Kutcher’s debut performance in “Two and a Half Men” was “terrific”.
Kutcher, 33, replaced Sheen on the American television sitcom after the 46-year-old was sacked following erratic behaviour earlier this year.
“It was a big night for everybody on Monday night - for ‘Two and a Half’, for us, for me. I think everybody won. I thought the show was really good. I thought (Kutcher) was terrific.
“It was a little bizarre watching it, but yeah, for the most part I was really impressed with what they did,” contactmusic.com quoted Sheen as saying.
- Sheen hopes Kutcher will make him proud - Sep 17, 2011
- Charlie Sheen set for TV comeback - Feb 23, 2012
- Charlie Sheen apologises to Kutcher - Feb 22, 2012
- Sheen disappointed with 'Two and a Half Men' - Oct 23, 2011
- Sheen takes pot shot at Kutcher - May 14, 2011
- Charlie Sheen to be killed off in TV series - Jun 28, 2011
- Sheen planning 'Two and a Half Men' funeral party - Aug 09, 2011
- Charlie Sheen enjoying new innings - Jul 04, 2012
- Ashton Kutcher to replace Charlie Sheen? - May 13, 2011
- Simon Cowell, the top television earner - Aug 11, 2011
- 'Two and a Half Men' opens with record ratings - Sep 21, 2011
- Why was Sheen sacked from sitcom? - Jun 26, 2012
- I'm really starting to lose my mind, admits Charlie Sheen - Mar 10, 2011
- Kutcher eyes 'Two And A Half Men' return - Jan 12, 2012
- Charlie Sheen to star in rap video - Jul 09, 2011