I support the judge’s decision: LohanMay 12th, 2011 - 3:20 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 12 (IANS) Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan says she “supports” the sentence that has been imposed on her after pleading no contest in a misdemeanour theft case.
Judge Sautner made the ruling Wednesday. Lohan has been ordered to undertake three years probation, serve 120 days in jail, complete 480 hours of community service, undergo psychological counselling, pay fines of $180 and attend a shoplifters alternative scheme for lifting a necklace from an upmarket boutique and breaching the terms of her 2007 probation, reports contactmusic.com.
“I am glad to be able to put this past me and move on with my life and my career. I support the judge’s decision and hold myself accountable for being in this situation. I have already started my community service at the Downtown Women’s Center and thank everyone there for their warm welcome,” Lohan said in a statement.
“I hope to be able to fulfil my obligation without any press attention. I think the media spotlight should be on issues such as homelessness and domestic violence instead of on me,” she added.
- Lindsay starts community service - May 07, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan visits women centre - May 04, 2011
- Lohan signs up for counselling - Aug 13, 2011
- Lohan to teach acting at homeless shelter - Apr 29, 2011
- Lohan to plead not guilty in theft case - May 01, 2011
- LiLo 'to plead no contest' in $2,500 necklace theft case - May 01, 2011
- Actress Lindsay Lohan back in court for her progress hearing - Jul 22, 2011
- LiLo jailed for 4 months in necklace theft case - Apr 23, 2011
- Braless LiLo arrives for community service in see-through top - May 04, 2011
- Lohan shoots ad for auction website - Jun 22, 2011
- Lindsay turns down plea deal in necklace theft - Mar 24, 2011
- LiLo poised to avoid jail term in necklace theft case - May 04, 2011
- Court asks Lohan to take psychological counselling - Jul 22, 2011
- Lohan in legal trouble again - Oct 15, 2011
- Lohan gets relief from house arrest - Jun 30, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,