I still love Britney, says Kevin FederlineDecember 5th, 2008 - 8:57 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 5 (IANS) Kevin Federline, the former husband of pop star Britney Spears, has recently revealed that he still loves her despite their messy divorce battle.The couple split Nov 2006 and have endured a turbulent relationship since, with Spears recently expressing her regret at marrying the dancer.
But Federline, who shares custody of their sons Sean Preston And Jayden James, is not bitter towards the pop star and insists he will always love her, reports thesun.co.uk.
“I’m definitely rooting for her. There’s nothing more that I want than for her to be in the best health and doing what she loves to do,” he said.
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Britney, Kevin reunite for sons' special day - Jun 27, 2010
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears regains custody of her children - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Britney's ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegations - Sep 10, 2010
- Fun time for Spears with sons at London zoo - Jun 17, 2009