I still feel like newlywed: Khloe KardashianSeptember 29th, 2011 - 8:44 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 29 (IANS) Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian says she stills feels like a “newlywed” two years after tying the knot with husband Lamar Odom.
Khloe and Odom celebrated their two-year wedding anniversary Tuseday and she admits she still gets “giddy” every time she sees her man.
“Two years ago today I married my best friend and the love of my life. Can you believe it’s been two years?! 730 days, and I still feel like a newlywed, I still blush when my hubby says my name, and I still get giddy when he’s about to walk in the door,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 27-year-old as saying.
- Younger Kardashian's marriage a wake-up call for sister Kim - May 02, 2011
- Not easy conceiving: Khloe Kardashian - Sep 14, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian's fertility fears - Jun 01, 2011
- Kim, Kanye perfect: Khloe Kardashian - May 19, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian is 'obsessed' with her husband - Apr 01, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian feels getting pregnant is a hard process - Sep 30, 2010
- I wasn't good looking as a child: Khloe Kardashian - May 18, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian never wanted to date a sportsman - May 22, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian believes in prenuptial agreement - Jun 11, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian clarifies that she doesn't have any tiff with Lamar over scent - May 09, 2011
- Spend time with spouse to make marriage work: Khloe - Apr 10, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian To Have Another Reality Show Stint With Hubby Lamar Odom - Dec 31, 2010
- Khloe Kardashian's husband makes her feel perfect - May 02, 2011
- Food makes Khloe Kardashian excited - Sep 04, 2010
- Khloe Kardashian reveals why she is scared to get pregnant - Oct 02, 2010