I still don’t have a wedding dress: Jessica SimpsonAugust 1st, 2011 - 1:48 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 1 (IANS) Singer-actress Jessica Simpson, who is all set to marry Eric Johnson, says she still does not have a wedding dress.
“I’ve heard people throw around dates and not one of them has nailed it. Not even close. I don’t have a dress yet,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
“The dress is going to be amazing. With a wedding, it should be a celebration like we should all be having fun, every single person there,” she added.
Simpson was earlier married to Nick Lachey, but they divorced after three years. After that Jessica dated musician John Mayer and footballer Tony Romo.
- Simpson dating former footballer Johnson - Jul 05, 2010
- Simpson locks lips with new beau - Jul 12, 2010
- Jessica Simpson engaged to Eric Johnson after dating for just 7 months - Nov 15, 2010
- Jessica Simpson engaged to former NFL player Eric Johnson - Nov 16, 2010
- Jessica Simpson In Love With Eric Johnson - Oct 20, 2010
- Jessica Simpson names her new love - Oct 19, 2010
- I am pretty choosy: Jessica Simpson - Apr 06, 2010
- Lachey wishes Simpson the very best after engagement - Nov 16, 2010
- Eric Johnson: The New Man In Jessica Simpson's Life? - Jul 05, 2010
- Jessica Simpson taking cooking lessons - Jan 14, 2011
- Jessica still in search of true love - Mar 12, 2010
- Jessica Simpson engaged to Eric Johnson - Nov 15, 2010
- Jessica Simpson denies 'flipping out' about ex-husband's engagement - Nov 12, 2010
- Is Jessica Simpson Pregnant? - Sep 28, 2011
- Eric Johnson And Jessica Simpson Engaged, Joe Simpson Congratulates The Couple - Nov 16, 2010