I smoked weed in college, says Natalie PortmanApril 8th, 2011 - 12:59 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 08 (ANI): Natalie Portman has admitted that she used to smoke weed during her college days at Harvard University.
The Oscar winning actress, who has long received critical acclaim for her dramatic roles, is set to star in two upcoming ’stoner comedies’.
“I love stoner comedies. I smoked weed in college, but I haven’t smoked in years,” the Daily Mail quoted her, as telling Entertainment Weekly.
“I’m too old. I wish I was that cool, but I’m like an old lady now. I’m in bed by 10 p.m. I can’t do that anymore,” she added. (ANI)
- Natalie smoked weed in college - Apr 08, 2011
- Mila Kunis' 'scars' from 'Black Swan' - Jan 14, 2011
- Bold lip colour makes Portman feel like a clown - Mar 11, 2011
- Portman slams superhero rumours - Jan 03, 2011
- Arterton wants to work with Aronofsky - Jan 17, 2011
- I make tea with weed: Sean Paul - Mar 31, 2012
- Natalie Portman says she feels like an old hag - Feb 06, 2011
- Natalie Portman breaks silence on 'Black Swan' dance double row - Apr 11, 2011
- Portman says she's feeling 'superstitious' about first pregnancy - Jan 15, 2011
- Natalie Portman's 'tears of joy' as she grabs Best Actress Oscar - Feb 28, 2011
- No plans to go to college now: Gomez - Aug 25, 2011
- US President Barack Obama has not smoked in a year - Feb 09, 2011
- Portman finally feels like an adult - Jan 10, 2011
- I smoke a lot of pot when I write music: Lady Gaga - Feb 15, 2011
- Natalie Portman feels like an old hag - Feb 05, 2011