I prefer myself heavier: Kelly BrookJune 20th, 2012 - 8:20 am ICT by IANS
London, June 20 (IANS) Model-actress Kelly Brook says she prefers herself to be heavier and loves eating cake on the sofa.
“I love my body. The curvier I am, the happier I am. I think that’s true of most girls. When you’ve got a lovely boyfriend you just eat cake on the sofa. It’s lovely,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Brook as saying.
“I am lucky, I can eat what I want in moderation and I don’t have to exercise religiously. I am just sensible and healthy and I never sit still for long,” she said.
The 32-year-old says there some parts of her body which she would be happy to change but on the whole she is completely satisfied with her image.
“I could do with toning my tummy a bit more, but overall I wouldn’t change anything. I am a stone heavier than I was in my 20s. I don’t think that’s from my lifestyle changing, it’s just from getting older,” she said.
- Kelly Brook hates 'unhappy relationship' - Jan 09, 2012
- Thom is the right guy to be father of my child: Brook - Apr 29, 2011
- Brook wants to marry boyfriend - Aug 27, 2011
- Playboy girl Kelly Brook eyes plum Hollywood roles - Oct 25, 2010
- Playboy girl Brook eyes plum Hollywood roles (Lead) - Oct 25, 2010
- Knowles, Berry inspires Kimberley Walsh - May 24, 2011
- Mollie King has never been drunk - Aug 01, 2012
- Tamsin Egerton loves cakes - Jun 12, 2011
- Lara won't return to a film set soon (Movie Snippets) - Apr 26, 2012
- Kelly Brook's beau not ready to wed - Dec 06, 2011
- Vanessa Minnillo keeps check on cravings - Apr 24, 2012
- Indian TV projects unhappy lives: Karan Johar (Interview) - Jun 13, 2012
- Kelly Brook devastated after losing baby - May 10, 2011
- Brook insisted on underwear scene in film - Aug 24, 2012
- Germs good for my kids: Gwyneth Paltrow - Sep 12, 2012