I never wear flats, says ColeJuly 5th, 2012 - 5:58 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 5 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole loves high heels so much that even her trainers are not flat.
“I never wear flats, even my trainers have a heel. I always travel with old and new shoes, as ones that are broken-in are much more comfortable,” contactmusic.com quoted Cole as saying.
The 28-year-old, however, takes her make-up off every night.
“I always take off my make-up at night. Going to bed with dirty skin is like not brushing your teeth,” she said.
- Cole to improve beauty regime - Dec 23, 2010
- Remove make-up before sleeping, says Weisz - Jun 30, 2012
- Kim hates sleeping with make-up (Lead) - Jun 05, 2012
- Cheryl's beauty secret for red carpet - May 29, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's make-up regret - Jun 05, 2012
- Jessie J giving up heels - Oct 13, 2011
- Jessie J's organised life - Oct 16, 2011
- Cheryl Cole planning a fashion line? - Sep 22, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne breaks her hand - Dec 20, 2011
- Shoes designed by Cheryl Cole faulty? - Dec 25, 2011
- Aniston's teenage troubles - Dec 17, 2011
- Cheryl feels sexy after gaining weight - Dec 07, 2011
- High heels injure over 3 million women - Nov 07, 2010
- Cheryl Cole owns 2,000 pairs of shoes - Dec 07, 2011
- What keeps Kim Kardashian glowing? - Jul 07, 2011