I never think about competition - Adhyayan SumanMarch 25th, 2009 - 6:34 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Q. Tell us your dream actor with whom you would like to work with?
A. It’s Aamir Khan.
Q. Living up to the current trend do you have any intention to build 6 packs?
A. Yes of course very soon. I was 115 kgs last year and now I am 73. I would also achieve six packs pretty soon.
Q. What kind of roles you are comfortable in?
A. All kind of roles, an actor should be as versatile as possible to play different kinds of character.
Q. Have you inherited the same sense of humour from your dad?
A. Yeah But I don’t think any one can be as good as him.
Q. How do you handle all the rumours?
A. (laughs) Its a part and parcel, you have to live with it.
Q. What is your favourite cuisine?
A. My favourite cuisine is Indian.
Q. What is your favourite hangout in Mumbai?
A. In Mumbai, I would say it’s Hyatt’s pub China House located in Andheri. -Sampurn Media
- Big B on playing 'Bbuddah...' and becoming a granddad - Jun 26, 2011
- Many big heroes refused to work with me: Mumtaz (Interview Part 2) - Jul 31, 2012
- I want to spread my optimism: Anupam Kher (Interview) - Nov 14, 2010
- Sakshi Purple Pradhan - Oct 13, 2010
- Walking the ramp is most difficult: Amitabh (Movie Snippets) - Sep 20, 2010
- Acting doesn't fetch enough money: Hiten Tejwani - Jun 12, 2011
- It's start of an American movie career for me: Jean Dujardin (Interview) - Feb 29, 2012
- 'Up In The Air' producer eyes Indian collaborations - Mar 17, 2012
- Neil wants pierced ears? (Movie Snippets) - Dec 19, 2011
- Playing Dawood was tough for Sonu Sood - Mar 20, 2012
- My Kashmir film has found its audience: Sanjay Kak (Interview, With Image) - Feb 15, 2012
- Aamir's choice of films makes Kamal Haasan happy - Jan 01, 2012
- Why we should all be walking backwards for our health (The Funny Side - IANS has introduced a weekly column by Hong Kong-based humour writer Nury Vittachi) - Jun 08, 2012
- Bollywood doesn't reflect our country: Ashim Ahluwalia - Apr 23, 2012
- I'm open to criticism: Sikander Kher - Nov 19, 2011