I never see myself as style icon: Dannii MinogueNovember 28th, 2011 - 3:45 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 28 (IANS) Australian singer Dannii Minogue insists she did many fashion mistakes in the past and that’s why she never considers herself a style icon.
“Most of the outfits are fashion mistakes. I wasn’t born knowing what suits me. You go with trends because you think it’s ‘in’, so time has been a great thing for me to work out what works,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 40-year-old as saying.
“I never see myself as a style icon. For me, a style icon is someone who’s always got it right. I don’t feel that’s me. But I’m starting to pull it together and feel more confident with it,” she added.
- Dannii Minogue to make music again - Nov 27, 2011
- Emma Watson wants her own style - Feb 22, 2012
- Dannii Minogue to stay in Australia - Aug 18, 2011
- A model who doesn't follow fashion trends - Apr 20, 2011
- Go for layering in winter, suggests Dannii Minogue - Jan 07, 2012
- Grandma my style icon: Miranda Kerr - Aug 10, 2012
- Queen Elizabeth a fashion icon: Minogue - May 08, 2012
- No stylist for Lively - Jul 06, 2011
- Minogue wants Aniston to don her label - Dec 30, 2010
- What motivates Mendes to stay fit? - May 11, 2011
- Dannii Minogue has sporty son - Aug 09, 2012
- No more alcohol for Ronnie Wood - Nov 16, 2011
- Lopez is a classic dresser - Nov 20, 2011
- Amber Rose apologises to Kim - Jan 13, 2012
- Katy Perry feels she has a split personality - Jun 29, 2012
Tags: , , , , ,