I never get asked out: Heidi RangeJune 26th, 2012 - 3:16 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 26 (IANS) Singer Heidi Range says no man asks her out for a date and she also does not have the courage to ask men out.
“I never get asked out. I wouldn’t ask a fella out either - that’s probably why I have only been on one date since I was 20,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
The 29-year-old was in a eight-year-old relationship with TV and radio presenter Dave Berry but called it quits in December 2011.
Now she does not waste time over thinking about it.
“I don’t really give it that much thought. It’s not as though every time I go out, I’m going, ‘Oh am I going to meet someone?’ If it happens, it happens, if it doesn’t, it doesn’t. I don’t go out hunting for men,” she said.
Range is currently on a break from recording.
- Heidi Range to marry in 2012 - Sep 28, 2011
- Pattinson good kisser, says Christina - Feb 17, 2012
- Aniston doesn't rule out plastic surgery in future - Feb 14, 2011
- Spencer Pratt stole my camera, says model - Aug 28, 2010
- Fox goes for weekly facials - Dec 14, 2011
- Mulligan has no interest in fashion - Feb 11, 2011
- Short-lived wedding left Kardashian embarrassed - Jun 13, 2012
- Lopez is a classic dresser - Nov 20, 2011
- People think I am gay: Clarkson - Oct 27, 2011
- Miley Cyrus not single anymore? - Mar 31, 2011
- Johansson doesn't like sex symbol tag - Mar 30, 2012
- Knowles, Berry inspires Kimberley Walsh - May 24, 2011
- Rachel Weisz doesn't think son will act - Aug 09, 2012
- Mollie King has never been drunk - Aug 01, 2012
- Relationships are hard: Eva Green - May 13, 2012