I married secretly: Daniel CraigJuly 19th, 2011 - 7:33 am ICT by IANS
London, July 19 (IANS) James Bond actor Daniel Craig, who tied the knot with actress Rachel Weisz in a surprise low-key ceremony, says he will never speak about the big day publicly because he wants to keep his private life out of the spotlight.
“I did it secretly - I can’t tell you how I pulled it off. My private life is incredibly important to me, and certainly that aspect of it is more than incredibly important to me,” contactmusic.com quoted Craig as saying.
Daniel and Rachel, who star in horror movie “Dream House” together, began dating in December last year and tied the knot last month in front of just four people.
- Weisz, Craig may try for a baby - Sep 01, 2011
- Daniel Craig 'gagging to go' for next Bond film - Jul 23, 2011
- Craig won't divulge wedding details - Dec 02, 2011
- Daniel Craig kisses new wife Rachel on their first public appearance - Jul 29, 2011
- Craig, Weisz to buy $11.5 mn home - Jan 14, 2012
- I have countless flaws: Rachel Weisz - Aug 02, 2012
- Craig, Weisz marry - Jun 26, 2011
- Weisz is new face of Bulgari perfume - Jul 02, 2011
- Has Rachel Weisz fallen 'head over heels' for Daniel Craig? - Nov 10, 2010
- This 'James Bond' keeps personal life under cover - Jul 29, 2011
- Weiz happy marriage hasn't domesticated her - Aug 08, 2012
- Weisz worries about being jobless - Oct 29, 2011
- Daniel Craig reports sex scenes to wife Rachel Weisz - Mar 21, 2012
- Rachel waiting to star in new Bond flick? - Jan 20, 2011
- Bullock, Reynolds planning secret wedding? - Sep 22, 2011