I love Gaga, she’s most talented: BeyonceJuly 27th, 2011 - 2:01 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 27 (IANS) Singer Beyonce Knowles thinks Lady Gaga is the best pop star in the world.
“I love Gaga. I mean, if she didn’t perform and she wasn’t a singer, just as a human being I love her to death. But on top of it, she is the most talented pop star right now, and I’m so happy for her,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
“It’s just really inspiring to see someone who just creates their own destiny and comes up with their own looks and writes their own songs and choreography and is in control and is not contrived,” she added.
Beyonce had collaborated with Gaga last year for “Telephone”.
“If you took away every bit of costume and she just sat in front of a piano, she would still tear it down. She’s just that talented, and she deserves it all. And I’m just happy to work with her. I love her,” she said.
- JLO finds Gaga inspiring - Jun 17, 2011
- Clarkson prefers comfort over style - May 29, 2012
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- Women singers enjoy 'real' fame: Chris Martin - Oct 17, 2011
- Joss Stone wants Gaga to tone down her style - Aug 21, 2011
- Beyonce in no hurry for a baby - Jul 30, 2011
- Fergie admires female singers - Aug 08, 2011
- Billboard honours Beyonce with top-notch award - May 23, 2011
- Rowland wants to babysit for Beyonce - Dec 08, 2011
- Knowles inspires Ora - Aug 13, 2012
- Gaga reduces drinking - Sep 05, 2012
- Gaga highest earning female singer - Dec 15, 2011
- Jessie J an inspiration for Britons, says Picton - Jul 28, 2012
- Nicole Richie loves Beyonce's fearlessness - Aug 31, 2012
- Donald Trump discovered Gaga! - Dec 19, 2011