I love Courteney with all my heart: David ArquetteApril 12th, 2011 - 2:43 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 12 (IANS) Actor-director David Arquette claims his relationship with estranged wife Courteney Cox has never been better and insists he still loves her with all his heart.
During an interview on Ryan Seacrest’s “KIIS-FM” radio show, he said: “We’re not together. She’s my best friend, and I love her with all my heart. But we’re not together, we’re still separated.”
The 39-year-old claims he and Cox are gelling well because they are “honest and open” with each other.
“We have 15 years together of love and friendship. Our relationship right now is actually better than ever,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted him as saying.
Arquette and Cox announced last October that they are going on a trial separation after 11 years of marriage.
- Trawick and I are really normal: Spears - Mar 06, 2011
- Demi Lovato too busy to romance - Jul 13, 2011
- Courteney Cox thinks she and David Arquette are 'odd couple' - Apr 26, 2011
- David Arquette creates limited edition t-shirt - May 19, 2011
- Arquette, Cox reunite for 'Cougar Town' - Jan 28, 2012
- After rehab, David Arquette turns to self-help books - Mar 25, 2011
- Courteney Cox spills beans on marriage break-up - Apr 15, 2011
- Split has made us better parents: Courteney Cox - Mar 21, 2012
- Arquette's honest relationship with girlfriend - Oct 06, 2011
- I've made peace with Courteney Cox: David Arquette - Oct 29, 2010
- David Arquette, Courteney Cox are still close - Nov 24, 2011
- David Arquette had first beer at four - Feb 25, 2011
- J-Woww turns down $40k Playboy offer for 'a better opportunity' - Oct 21, 2010
- David Arquette is my best friend: Courteney Cox - Jan 13, 2012
- David and me will always share a special bond, says Courteney Cox - Apr 10, 2011