I looked like moron: TimberlakeMay 5th, 2012 - 4:33 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 5 (IANS) Singer Justin Timberlake admits he looked like a moron during his days with pop group N Sync, especially with their attire.
“There were many moments in my teenage years where I succumbed to, um, the weirdness of the group I was in,” showbizspy.com quoted Timberlake as saying.
“And in trying to conform - we’re marionettes - I ended up looking like a moron,” he added.
The-31-year-old feels many modern men are over reliant on grooming products.
“I don’t like when I see guys do too much hair gel. I don’t mean Pauly D, because that’s basically performance art. But when you use enough hair gel that your hair becomes a sculpture - and you wanted it to look that way? It’s just weird,” he said.
- Biel too busy to plan wedding ceremony - Aug 20, 2012
- Timberlake struggles to control his hair - Jul 04, 2012
- Radcliffe avoids watching 'Harry Potter' movies - May 16, 2012
- Therouz looked like serial killer to Aniston - Feb 22, 2012
- Justin Timberlake didn't need band for success - Aug 08, 2011
- Bieber not afraid of telling the truth - Apr 25, 2012
- No rap career for Bieber - Apr 19, 2012
- Emma not fashion conscious - Feb 02, 2012
- Kirsten Dunst dresses down to avoid paparazzi - Dec 28, 2010
- Biel, Farrell bonded over poetry - Sep 06, 2012
- Zac Efron not a party animal - Dec 26, 2011
- Mendes' mom her best fashion critic - May 22, 2012
- Bieber denies purchase of $10 mn house - Apr 21, 2012
- Fanning's no to Twitter, Facebook - Apr 01, 2012
- Pattinson too scared to sing - Mar 01, 2012