I like winters: Gurdeep KohliMarch 21st, 2009 - 6:10 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
By Pratik Maheshwari
Q. How would you define beauty?
A. For me beauty is defined as inner beauty. Inner beauties like knowledge and your inner qualities which reflect on your face.
Q. Do our like summer?
A. No, I like winters.
Q. How do you take care of your complexion in summer?
A. I drink a lot of water which is very important and except this I have cucumbers, watermelons which have a lot of water within it and a lot of fruits which is also important.
Q. What kind of liquids do you prefer to keep away from dehydration?
A. Mostly I go for water and coconut water.
Q. What measures you take to prevent your skin from sun burn?
A. I use sun blocks.
Q. Do you avoid any kind of food habits in summer?
A. I avoid eating oily foods and non-veg stuff as it heats your body temperature.
Q. Is there any change in your fitness regime too?
A. No, not really. My fitness regime remains same throughout the year.
Q. Which place do you prefer to chill out in Mumbai?
A. In Mumbai, I prefer to stay back at my house.
Q. Which places do you prefer to chill out outside Mumbai?
A. I like to go to Goa.
- I like all seasons - Sakshi Tanwar - Mar 27, 2009
- I avoid having oily stuff in summers : Shweta Kwatra - Mar 25, 2009
- I always try to cover my skin - Krystal D'souza - Mar 28, 2009
- Lot of liquids helps to maintain your body - Suhasini Goradia - Mar 30, 2009
- I even use sunscreen before my make up - Shalini Kapoor - Apr 14, 2009
- Cinema halls are the best to escape from heat: Sonia Kapoor - Apr 21, 2009
- I am more of a winter or cold weather person - Roshni Chopra - Apr 13, 2009
- Water is my poison - Ashmit Patel - Apr 15, 2009
- Coolers, sheds, mangos...beating summer blues at Delhi Zoo - May 09, 2012
- Nariyal pani, kanchas, kakris...Hot Delhi chills by roadside - Apr 19, 2010
- The heat is on! Dos and don'ts for hair care - Jun 01, 2012
- Riteish embarrassed of his act in 'Kya Super...' - Jul 02, 2012
- Here's how to make a perfect bride on your big day - Aug 01, 2010
- Eat light, healthy food to stay cool this summer: Doctors - May 17, 2012
- Coolers, sprinklers, glucose to help Delhi Zoo beat heat - May 05, 2011
Tags: body temperature, coconut water, complexion, dehydration, fitness regime, food habits, fruits, goa, inner beauties, inner beauty, inner qualities, kohli, liquids, lot of water, sun blocks, watermelons