I like wearing simple and plain clothes - Chetan HansrajApril 13th, 2009 - 1:10 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Q. How would you define fashion?
A. Fashion cannot be defined. It is something not consistent. To me fashion can be anything from a designer suit to a jeans and a t-shirt.
Q. Where do you normally shop your clothes from?
A. I am not all that shopoholic a person. I like wearing simple and plain clothes. I buy my stuffs from anywhere. The only priority is that it should be comfortable. If it’s so I don’t mind picking stuffs even from Fashion Street.
Q. Which brands do you prefer to buy?
A. Again, I am not a brand conscious person.
Q. Do you often visit fashion shows?
A. Hmmm(thinks..) actually not much . That’s what I can say.
Q. Who is your favorite fashion designer?
A. Has to be Valentino.
Q. Which is the costliest outfit you have bought till date?
A. It was a suit that cost me a good 20K.
Q. Which is your favorite party wear?
A. A simple t-shirt and a pair of jeans. I like to keep it simple.
Q. What do you generally dress up while relaxing at your home?
A. I like wearing tracks and t-shirt or shorts and sleeveless when I am at home.
Q. Any particular colors you opt for while buying your clothes?
A. No, not much. I like black and blue.
Q. Any fashion tip you would like to give to our readers?
A. Hmmm..(thinks). I will just say them to wear anything which comforts you the most. Be it anything.
–Jiya Pandit / Sampurn Media
- I think simplicity is the best fashion - Ronit Roy - Apr 22, 2009
- Retro to Hawaiian with a twist: Summer fashion for men - May 22, 2012
- Stewart loves casual dressing - Nov 08, 2011
- I go for a lot of colors - Ranvijay Singh - Apr 18, 2009
- Whitney Port loves British fashion - Aug 04, 2012
- I am not really a brand freak - Krystle D'Souza - Apr 10, 2009
- I don't mind wearing a 100 rupees T-shirt from Fashion Street - Vikrant Massey - May 05, 2009
- Fashion for me is comfort: Irfan Pathan - Apr 12, 2012
- I had got a Sherwani made for around 19,000 rupees - Amar Upadhyay - Apr 16, 2009
- I am not all that a brand conscious person - Meghna Naidu - Apr 29, 2009
- Go for jackets, dark colours this winter - Nov 11, 2010
- Lagerfeld's fashion advice - Apr 27, 2011
- Mom's tailor style to match children's steps (Mother's Day is on May 8) - May 06, 2011
- Dannii Minogue says she would love to dress Jennifer Aniston - Dec 29, 2010
- Wear whatever you are comfortable with - Tapur Chatterjee - Apr 21, 2009