I like wearing shorts and ganjee - Rosa CatalanoMay 8th, 2009 - 2:08 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Q. What is fashion according to you?
A. I will define fashion as being yourself. It is not about following a trend or something. Wear good comfortable clothes and think positive, that is what fashion means to me.
Q. Where do you mostly shop from?
A. I mostly shop my clothes from Italy. I am not much into buying Indian stuffs. That does not mean that I don’t like Indian stuffs (laughs) but I generally prefer to pick my clothes from Italy only.
Q. Any brands you prefer?
A. I am not that brand conscious but I make it a point to pick good cloths from good shops. I can’t buy cheap clothes even if they are comfortable.
Q. While at home, you mostly wear?
A. I like wearing shorts and ganjee when I am at home. During monsoons and winters, I slip into my tracks and ganjee with a jacket on it.
Q. Your gym wear is like?
A. I am a big fan of Adidas, so most of my gym wear is from the same. I can’t think of anything beyond Adidas.
Q. Do you go for the formal look at times?
A. Ohh, I love formals. I do slip into formals once or twice a week. I think I really look hot in formals.
Q. Do you adorn yourself with accessories?
A. Yes, I do. I wear some or the other accessories in my daily life.
Q. Which is the latest perfume that you bought?
A. My latest addiction is a perfume called Princess.
Q. Which colours do you think are a must in a wardrobe?
A. I love wearing black. I am just addicted to black color. Most of my wardrobe is filled with black clothes only.
Q. What do you have to say about short and skimpy clothes?
A. I think people who can carry it off well should only wear it. I personally think that I look hot in skimpy and short dresses. It’s all because I know I carry it off well.
Q. Any fashion tips for our readers?
A. I will only say wear whatever you are comfortable in and nothing else. One has to be comfortable in whatever he or she is wearing.
-Shruti Didwaniya /Sampurn Media
- "I am not comfortable in short clothes" - Rimi Sen - Jun 20, 2009
- I am an absolute brand baby - Neetu Chandra - Apr 11, 2009
- I am not all that a brand conscious person - Meghna Naidu - Apr 29, 2009
- Retro to Hawaiian with a twist: Summer fashion for men - May 22, 2012
- I go for a lot of colors - Ranvijay Singh - Apr 18, 2009
- I think simplicity is the best fashion - Ronit Roy - Apr 22, 2009
- Malaika my mentor and muse: designer Rick Roy (Lead) (With Image) - Jun 28, 2012
- Malaika my mentor and muse: designer Rick Roy (With Image) - Jun 28, 2012
- Shantanu & Nikhil give sports wear a makeover - Mar 07, 2010
- Jessie J wants own perfume - May 21, 2012
- Asin finds Sajid funny, says he forgets to say cut - Mar 27, 2012
- Saree fever! School girls deck up for Teachers' Day - Sep 04, 2011
- I like wearing simple and plain clothes - Chetan Hansraj - Apr 13, 2009
- A Clothing Exchange Party Can Refresh Your Wardrobe - Sep 20, 2010
- Rihanna to launch male fragrance - Apr 06, 2012