I like to dedicate April to Suri: HolmesSeptember 1st, 2011 - 2:25 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 1 (IANS) Actress Katie Holmes has planned to dedicate the entire month of April to her daughter Suri’s birthday.
“My daughter’s birthday is my favourite time of year and I like to dedicate April to her. Suri really helped to plan her party. I want her to be happy, so she picks out the things and we make the cake together,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 32-year-old as saying.
“And she’s very, very good at it. She wanted her friends to come over, so we had a barbecue and she decorated all the tables and made cards for the little girls. It really was sweet. I don’t want to stop that,” she added.
Suri, who will turn six in April next year, is Holmes and her husband Tom Cruise’s first child.
- Katie Holmes fine after split - Jul 05, 2012
- Cruise sets up trust fund for Suri - Aug 29, 2012
- Katie swears by daughter's fashion sense - Aug 07, 2011
- Ex-wife sympathises with Tom Cruise - Aug 08, 2012
- Holmes cancels red carpet appearance - Jul 29, 2012
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Cruise to file for divorce in Los Angeles - Jul 02, 2012
- Tom Cruise to buy house in New York - Jul 24, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes officially divorced - Aug 22, 2012
- Holmes wants world tour with daughter - Oct 20, 2011
- Tom Cruise gives his daughter fashion freedom - May 28, 2010
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Holmes to get $15 mn from Cruise? - Jul 01, 2012
- Katie Holmes cheers to 'great' marriage - Sep 04, 2011