I like financial independence: SalmaOctober 7th, 2011 - 2:50 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 7 (IANS) Actress Salma Hayek, married to French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault, loves being financially independent.
“I work hard, I make my own living and I love it. I like having financial independence. I don’t ever want to have to depend on anyone completely,” contactmusic.com quoted the 45-year-old as saying.
“But when I have troubles sometimes, it’s nice to have someone there to help,” said the actress, who has a four-year-old daughter with Pinault.
- Salma Hayek dresses for billionaire hubby - Apr 03, 2012
- Salma Hayek proud of Mexican roots - Aug 25, 2012
- Salma is proud of being a housewife - May 23, 2011
- Hayek wanted to be single parent - Apr 21, 2012
- Bikini-clad Salma Hayek's beach outing with daughter - Dec 30, 2010
- Hayek takes husband's last name - May 16, 2010
- Salma Hayek's husband has a secret love child - Jul 03, 2011
- Family my priority now: Salma Hayek - Jun 17, 2010
- Salma won't go under the knife - Oct 13, 2011
- Hayek was about to quit acting - Aug 27, 2012
- Salma Hayek beats technophobia - Jun 09, 2010
- Penelope Cruz, Javier Bardem to marry in December? - Nov 26, 2009
- Salma Hayek to take up hubby's last name - May 16, 2010
- Salma Hayek honeymoons in Seychelles - May 08, 2009
- Salma Hayek to eat oysters for Christmas - Oct 24, 2009