I like Baingan Ka Bharta a lot - Milind SomanApril 23rd, 2009 - 5:22 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Q. Your favourite perfume?
A. I don’t apply it. But then too I love the essence of Sandalwood. Then there’s attar, which you get in Rajasthan. It has a smell of the mitti just after the rains. That brings peace to your mind.
Q. Your favourite car?
A. I like executive cars like Mercedes.
Q. Your favourite holiday destination?
A. Can’t be one. I love to explore places so it goes on changing. I love Goa and Ladakh in India. I also love East Africa a lot.
Q. Your favourite eating joint?
A. I love the food cooked by my mom. If I go out I like the food you get in Tiffin’s. I also like couple of Japanese food restaurants in Taj.
Q. Your favourite recipe?
A. I don’t cook. But I like Baingan Ka Bharta a lot that my mom cooks for me.
Q. Your favourite actor?
A. Balraj Sahani. Off course Amitabh Bachan too. I also like Hrithik Roshan.
Q. Your favourite actress?
A. Nutan and Sridevi.
Q. Your favourite gadget?
A. I like I pods.
Q. Your fitness regime?
A. I like to run a lot. I also like swimming.
-Jiya Pandit / Sampurn Media
- 500 kg of baingan ka bharta to protest BT Brinjal! - Sep 04, 2011
- 350-kg 'bharta' to oppose Bt brinjal - Sep 06, 2011
- I have a liking for men's perfume - Koena Mitra - Mar 28, 2009
- I like cold coffee and orange juice - Gracy Singh - Apr 14, 2009
- Many big heroes refused to work with me: Mumtaz (Interview Part 2) - Jul 31, 2012
- Sakshi Purple Pradhan - Oct 13, 2010
- Sriti Can't Resist Aloo Gobi - Jul 06, 2010
- Food for cause: No dabbas for Mumbai's office-goers (Lead) - Aug 19, 2011
- English and computers now for Mumbai's famed dabbawalas (Feature with images) - Sep 19, 2010
- Cruise cooked dinner for Brand - Jun 04, 2012
- I like homemade food - Nisha Kothari - Apr 11, 2009
- 'English Vinglish' written with Sridevi in mind: R.Balki - Jun 05, 2012
- Show your mom you care! - May 11, 2012
- Mumbai dabbawalas join Anna, office-goers go without tiffin - Aug 19, 2011
- Water is my poison - Ashmit Patel - Apr 15, 2009
Tags: amitabh, attar, east africa, executive cars, fitness regime, food restaurants, gadget, goa, holiday destination, hrithik roshan, japanese food, ladakh, milind soman, mitti, mom cooks, nutan, perfume, pods, sandalwood, sridevi