I like all seasons - Sakshi TanwarMarch 27th, 2009 - 12:43 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Q. How would you define beauty?
A. Combination of a beautiful mind and a beautiful heart.
Q. Do you like summer?
A. I like all seasons.
Q. How do you take care of your complexion in summer?
A. I drink lots of water to keep the level of dehydration balanced in the body and have juices and fruits that contain water. A cooler system always reflects on your complexion. I wash my face 2-3 times to keep it clean and free of any dirt and oil.
Q. What kind of liquids do you prefer to keep out of dehydration?
A. Coconut water, watermelon juice, tang, fresh lime and lots of water.
Q. What measures you adopt to prevent your skin from sun burn?
A. I always use a sunscreen before going out and wear shades to save my eyes. I also carry a big umbrella when I know I will be spending long hours in sun.
Q. Do you avoid any kind of food habits in summer?
A. I follow a very light diet regime through out the year so changing seasons don’t bother me.
Q. Is there any change in your fitness regime too?
A. Not really. I do yoga round the year to keep fit, anyway. Nothing specific just for summer.
Q. Which place do you prefer to chill out in Mumbai?
A. Home sweet home.
Q. Are you planning for summer holidays?
A. I don’t wait for summers to take holidays. I take breaks whenever I can and go out on holidays.
–Pratik Maheshwari/ Sampurn Media
- I even use sunscreen before my make up - Shalini Kapoor - Apr 14, 2009
- I like winters: Gurdeep Kohli - Mar 21, 2009
- Lot of liquids helps to maintain your body - Suhasini Goradia - Mar 30, 2009
- The heat is on! Dos and don'ts for hair care - Jun 01, 2012
- I always try to cover my skin - Krystal D'souza - Mar 28, 2009
- I avoid having oily stuff in summers : Shweta Kwatra - Mar 25, 2009
- I am more of a winter or cold weather person - Roshni Chopra - Apr 13, 2009
- Cinema halls are the best to escape from heat: Sonia Kapoor - Apr 21, 2009
- Water is my poison - Ashmit Patel - Apr 15, 2009
- For soft summer skin, cut out fizzy drinks, eat healthy - Apr 24, 2010
- 10 quintessential cocktails for all occasions! - Jun 20, 2012
- Beat the summer - sleep well, eat well for glowing skin - Apr 18, 2012
- Rachael Ray in the Kitchen with Tyra Banks and Rocco DiSpirito - Oct 06, 2011
- Summer best time to shed weight - Apr 04, 2012
- Melon juice or pomegranate sangria? Take your pick (With Images and Recipes) - May 23, 2011
Tags: beautiful heart, beautiful mind, big umbrella, changing seasons, coconut water, complexion, dehydration, diet regime, dirt, fitness regime, food habits, home sweet home, juices, lime, liquids, shades, summer holidays, sunscreen, tang, watermelon juice