I kind of have 20 pairs of shoes - Dino MoreaApril 14th, 2009 - 2:17 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Q. Your favourite designers…
A. In India, it’s Rohit Bal, Raghavendra Rathore and Rohit Gandhi. Abroad, I like a whole lot of them. I like to wear clothes from Calvin Klein, Gucci and Dolce & Gabbana.
Q. Your favourite brands in clothes are…
A. I like T-shirts from Jesus, shirts from Kenzo and Paul Smith, jeans from True Religion and Diesel while suits from Armani.
Q. The number of shoes you have…
A. I kind of have 20 pairs of shoes.
Q. Your favourite accessory…
A. I have loads of accessories like ties and belts. I also have loads of bracelets which I have stopped wearing.
Q. Your favourite fabrics…
A. I think I am comfortable in cottons, especially because we live in Mumbai which is so humid.
Q. Your wardrobe is incomplete without…
A. Nice, new clean underwear.
Q. You normally like to shop at…
A. I hardly shop in Mumbai. Abroad, I like to buy my favourite brands from different malls whether it is South Africa or London.
Q. The most expensive gift I have bought…
A. A real expensive house for myself in Mumbai.
-Shruti Didwaniya / Sampurn Media
- "I am not comfortable in short clothes" - Rimi Sen - Jun 20, 2009
- Monica Bellucci, new face of Dolce & Gabbana make-up - Feb 18, 2012
- I think simplicity is the best fashion - Ronit Roy - Apr 22, 2009
- Retro to Hawaiian with a twist: Summer fashion for men - May 22, 2012
- Dolce & Gabbana to sue jewellery retailer - Mar 31, 2012
- Kidswear spells big business in India - Nov 17, 2011
- Shirts, jackets, sofa covers sell in name of F1 - Oct 26, 2011
- Dolce & Gabbana design suits for soccer team - Jul 30, 2010
- Indian menswear brands holding own against international labels - Aug 06, 2012
- Satya Paul apparels wow Malaysians - Nov 24, 2010
- I had bought a saree which cost me three and a half lacs - Shweta Bharadwaj - May 12, 2009
- Men’s Accessories: The Magic Lies In Keeping Them Neat And Clean - Nov 30, 2010
- I like wearing shorts and ganjee - Rosa Catalano - May 08, 2009
- I go for a lot of colors - Ranvijay Singh - Apr 18, 2009
- Go for the heavy metal look on bags, boots - Dec 31, 2010
Tags: armani, calvin klein, clean underwear, cottons, dino morea, dolce amp gabbana, expensive gift, gandhi, gucci, jesus shirts, kenzo, mumbai, paul smith, paul smith jeans, raghavendra rathore, rohit bal, shruti, true religion, wardrobe, whole lot