I just cannot stand men who pedicure and manicure - Neha DhupiaApril 23rd, 2009 - 4:38 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
By Shruti Didwaniya
Q. Would your man belong to Bollywood?
A. Definitely not. He wouldn’t be from the (film) industry.
A. Very simple. I don’t have a liking for industry men much. Secondly, I would not like to discuss films after coming back home from work.
Q. Would he be a metrosexual man?
A. No way! I detest metrosexual men right from my childhood.
A. Because, I just cannot stand men who pedicure and manicure. I remember telling my father why do these men not leave pedicure and manicure to women.
Q. Do you mean to say that men should leave their fingers and feet unclean?
A. No, not at all. I don’t mean them to remain dirty, but cleanliness not at the cost of being manly. They should not exhibit feminine qualities.
Q. Would he be very good looking?
A. I cannot stand good-looking men.
A. He has to be someone who is robust and has a manly appearance.
Q. A man with brain or brawn?
A. A man with brain would be my choice.
Q. Would he need to be rich?
A. See, I prefer a man to excel in earning and leave the spending to me (laughs). – Sampurn Media
- William gets manicure, haircut for wedding - Apr 28, 2011
- Many big heroes refused to work with me: Mumtaz (Interview Part 2) - Jul 31, 2012
- He needs to possess a very clean and pure heart - Shweta Keswani - Apr 29, 2009
- Kailash Kher remembers childhood with new song (Movie Snippets) - Jan 21, 2012
- Indian men chase fairness creams - and create a growing market - May 25, 2010
- Aamir's choice of films makes Kamal Haasan happy - Jan 01, 2012
- India can provide me with lots of work: Begum Nawazish Ali - Oct 27, 2010
- Weisz's make-up woes - Apr 12, 2011
- I don't believe in love at first sight - Sampada Vaze - May 07, 2009
- Law obsessed with manicures - May 08, 2012
- The science behind beautiful faces revealed - Dec 22, 2010
- Sri Lankan readers suffer from island mindset, says author - Jun 16, 2012
- I am far removed from worldly matters: Lata - Sep 29, 2011
- Why we should all be walking backwards for our health (The Funny Side - IANS has introduced a weekly column by Hong Kong-based humour writer Nury Vittachi) - Jun 08, 2012
- My man should be simple, funny, intelligent and humble - Narayani Shastri - Apr 22, 2009