I immerse myself in writing: Paul MccartneySeptember 26th, 2011 - 8:47 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 26 (IANS) Veteran singer Sir Paul McCartney says he likes to ”immerse” himself in song writing.
McCartney debut ballet “Ocean’s Kingdom” premiered in New York this week and while it was a new venture for him, the 69-year-old enjoyed writing for the project just as much as making his usual records.
“I enjoy writing music full stop, so whether it’s an orchestra or rock, I immerse myself in it,” contactmusic.com quoted the 69-year-old as saying.
- Paul McCartney was inspiration by father - Jan 30, 2012
- Sir Paul McCartney to write score for New York City Ballet - Feb 25, 2011
- Paul McCartney quits drugs for daughter - Feb 16, 2012
- McCartney's piano sold for $240,000 - Apr 17, 2011
- Paul Mccartney to start a sightseeing business? - Jan 12, 2012
- Paul McCartney struggles with modern fame - Mar 07, 2012
- McCartney falls on stage - Nov 25, 2010
- Mccartney immortalised on PETA Stamp - Nov 29, 2011
- McCartney to wed again - Oct 09, 2011
- Paul McCartney all set to marry Nancy Shevell - Sep 16, 2011
- I feel young at 68: McCartney - Jun 27, 2010
- Macca to write music for ballet - Jun 18, 2010
- MJ-Macca duet is King of Pop's most popular track - Jun 19, 2010
- 50 Cent supports gay singer Frank Ocean - Jul 19, 2012
- McCartney turns down bottom signing request - Jun 28, 2010