‘I idolised Britney, but not any more,’ says Cheryl ColeNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:26 am ICT by admin
But after seeing her former idol’s life getting out of control, she feels sorry for her and believes that the troubled singer should seek help.
“She’s someone I idolised growing up and I wanted to be like her. She was amazing and had the whole package,” The Sun quoted her, as saying.
“It’s devastating to see Britney like this. It’s so sad, she needs help. She’s mentally ill,” she added.
Cole said that she wanted to comfort Spears by giving her a hug, but the latter rejected her support.
The singer added that the reason behind Spears’ upside down life was her denial to accept help.
“It’s such a shame. I just want to hug her. I’ve said that she can come to my house and I’ll look after her - but she’s rejecting people,” she said.
“Denial, that’s what that is. It looks like she’s got post-natal depression that’s got out of control,” she added. (ANI)
- Spice Girls performance made Harding nostalgic - Aug 27, 2012
- Nicola retrieves Cheryl's phone from toilet - Dec 18, 2011
- Cheryl Cole in 'Modern Family'? - Apr 21, 2012
- Cole, Coyle patch up - Jun 12, 2012
- Cheryl Cole says that she admires Lady Gaga - Dec 08, 2011
- 'Late Night with Cheryl' TV show on the horizon - Jan 03, 2012
- Will.I.Am wants Cole, Spears in duet - Jun 29, 2012
- Will.i.am: 'Cheryl Cole will not return to X-factor' - Jan 27, 2012
- Britney needs a makeover: Whitney Port - Jul 02, 2012
- Mom role model for Cheryl Cole - May 24, 2010
- Cheryl Cole 2012 calendar images released - Aug 25, 2011
- 'Only Way Is Essex' star Mark Wright: 'Cheryl Cole is too thin for me' star - Sep 27, 2011
- Simon Cowell: 'I think Cheryl Cole misses me' - Jan 25, 2012
- Cher Lloyd says that chances of winning the lottery are more than talking to Cheryl Cole - Aug 02, 2011
- Cheryl Cole ignores critics of her style - Dec 09, 2011