I hope Salman gets cured completely: Kareena KapoorAugust 30th, 2011 - 10:49 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 30 (IANS) Salman Khan’s “Bodyguard” co-star Kareena Kapoor is among those praying for his recovery from a medical condition causing him acute pain in his head, cheeks and jaws.
The actress is hoping that Salman gets well very soon from the problem, which, in medical parlance, is called trigeminal neuralgia and aneurysm. He has left for the US to undergo treatment.
“Salman should have left for the US earlier because he was in excruciating pain and he was supposed to leave by the 20th of this month. But he wanted to promote the film and then leave,” Kareena told reporters here at an event where she honoured the bodyguards of Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan and Akshay Kumar.
“I hope that he gets cured completely very soon because the pain he has gone through, nobody should go through it and definitely not such a wonderful person like Salman,” she added.
In order to get his treatment done, Salman left the country, skipping the buzz of the release of his film “Bodyguard” that will hit the marquee on Eid day, Wednesday.
- Salman Khan heading to US for treatment - Aug 26, 2011
- Salman Khan postpones his US trip by a day - Aug 28, 2011
- Why didn't Sohail go for Salman's surgery? - Sep 03, 2011
- Salman fine after surgery - Sep 01, 2011
- Raj Babbar felicitated for 'Bodyguard' success - Sep 04, 2011
- Salman to resume shooting on Sep 10 - Sep 06, 2011
- Actors should forget health issues while shooting: Salman Khan - Jul 21, 2012
- I wish Salman a speedy recovery: Shah Rukh - Aug 31, 2011
- Kareena to honour real-life bodyguards - Aug 18, 2011
- Salman returns to Mumbai after surgery - Sep 30, 2011
- Salman refuses to believe 'Bodyguard' is a success: Atul Agnihotri (Interview) - Sep 02, 2011
- Tigers can't make excuses of being unwell: Salman Khan (Interview) - Aug 21, 2012
- Will Salman strike gold again with 'Bodyguard'? (IANS Preview) - Aug 29, 2011
- Fan impresses Anushka with gold bracelet! (Movie Snippets) - Aug 26, 2011
- Salman would never groan in pain: Hazel Keech (Interview) - Sep 16, 2011
Tags: aamir khan, acute pain, akshay kumar, amitabh bachchan, bodyguard, bodyguards, co star, eid, excruciating pain, hrithik roshan, jaws, kareena kapoor, marquee, medical condition, mumbai, neuralgia, parlance, saif ali khan, salman khan, wonderful person