I have weird superstitions about sex: Lady GagaMay 17th, 2011 - 1:29 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 17 (IANS) Singer Lady Gaga, who recently split from boyfriend Luc Carl, says for a long time she was not comfortable with love making.
She also thinks that she had to learn to love herself before loving anyone else, reports contactmusic.com.
“I was very insecure for a very long time. I didn’t know that I would be very comfortable with it and it wasn’t until very recently that I actually enjoyed sex. I was talking with my sister about how it’s not until you really love yourself that you can give love to others,” the 25-year-old told metro.us.
Gaga, in the past, also admitted that she has weird superstitions about sex.
“I have weird superstitions about sex. If you’re not having sex with someone who really loves you they can screw up your energy. I think sometimes if you are promiscuous and are just sleeping around that people can take things from you. I think it’s always important to be making love,” she said.
- Lady Gaga superstitious about sex - Aug 13, 2010
- I have weird superstitions about sex, says Lady Gaga - Aug 14, 2010
- Is Lady Gaga dating Taylor Kinney? - Nov 04, 2011
- Rihanna has body worries - Mar 30, 2012
- Gaga likes educated men - Nov 26, 2011
- Alex Stebbins Says Lady Gaga Stole Her Man Luc Carl! - Nov 10, 2010
- Gaga wants to go under knife - Oct 05, 2010
- I believe in soulmates: Gaga - May 25, 2011
- Is Luc Carl Serious About Lady Gaga? - Oct 23, 2010
- Unsafe sex is like Russian Roulette, says Lady Gaga - Mar 02, 2010
- Lady Gaga 'back with ex Luc Carl' - Jul 10, 2010
- Losing virginity was an absolutely terrible experience, says Lady Gaga - Mar 02, 2011
- Lady Gaga avoids sex to protect her 'creativity'! - Aug 03, 2010
- You've got to love yourself first: Lopez - Oct 28, 2011
- Gaga discovers Keith Richards' weight-loss tip - get drunk! - Feb 21, 2011