I have two hearts, two souls: Lady GagaFebruary 19th, 2011 - 12:41 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 18 (IANS) Pop star Lady Gaga believes she has “two souls”, one of which belongs to her dead aunt.The pop superstar says her late paternal aunt, Joanne Germanotta, who tragically died of lupus, aged just 19, before she was born, is living on through her and inspires all of her music and art.
“I really believe I have two hearts. I think I actually carry two souls in my body, and that I’m living out the rest of her life and her goodness - she died a virgin, she died never having experienced all these things that we all get to love and experience in our lives,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
“I think that I work in her image. I work in this life as part pop singer and part humanitarian, and to do great things for people because she was a good person and I don’t think she had enough time to do enough good,” she added.
- Lady Gaga is still daddy's girl, reveals new book - Mar 05, 2011
- Lady Gaga may have life-threatening disease - May 28, 2010
- Lady Gaga believes she's the reincarnated spirit of her dead aunt - Aug 07, 2010
- Lady Gaga undergoes test for genetic disease - May 24, 2010
- Lady Gaga says aunt's spirit saved her from drugs - Feb 09, 2010
- Lady Gaga tested for the genetic disease 'Lupus' - May 24, 2010
- Lady Gaga tested for lupus - May 24, 2010
- Lady Gaga a reincarnation of her aunt? - Dec 24, 2011
- Lady Gaga's mother to join her on tour - Apr 05, 2011
- All about the 'birth' of Lady Gaga - Mar 04, 2011
- Lady Gaga accused of copying ideas about music and style - Sep 10, 2010
- Lady Gaga "borderline positive" for lupus - Jun 02, 2010
- I'm married to loneliness: Gaga - Aug 24, 2011
- Mom accompanies Gaga to control her wild ways - Apr 04, 2011
- Lady Gaga's grandfather passes away - Sep 28, 2010