I have the worst memory: Courtney CoxJanuary 20th, 2012 - 9:05 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 20 (IANS) Actress Courtney Cox says she hardly remembers anything of her past achievements.
The 47-year-old relies on friend Jennifer Aniston to recall their days on hit show “Friends”.
“I have the worst memory. I could not tell you what we did in ‘Cougar Town’ last year. I don’t remember anything. Jennifer Aniston can remember every episode of ‘Friends’, what we were wearing, what we said, what we were doing while we said it. I don’t remember any of it,” showbizspy.com quoted Cox as saying.
- Cox does not remember 'Friends' episodes - Apr 08, 2012
- Cox says 'amazing' pal Aniston helping her cope with split - Nov 02, 2010
- Aniston shocked by Cox's stripping on TV show - Apr 02, 2010
- Freida Pinto doesn't fear fashion police - May 25, 2012
- Courteney Cox 'not dating during separation from David Arquette' - Nov 02, 2010
- Courteney Cox denies she is getting a divorce - Nov 01, 2010
- Aniston, Cox ate same salad everyday for 10 years - Jun 10, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston To Feature As A Guest Star In 'Cougar Town' - Aug 24, 2010
- Therouz looked like serial killer to Aniston - Feb 22, 2012
- Khloe clueless about Kim, Kanye - Apr 14, 2012
- Courteney Cox: "Jennifer Aniston Has Been Amazing" - Nov 02, 2010
- Courtney Cox refused body double for Cougar Town strip scene - Apr 06, 2010
- Jennifer In 'Cougar Town'? - Aug 02, 2010
- Jessica Alba wears scarves to cover sick - Apr 01, 2012
- Demi Moore to opt for online dating? - Jan 21, 2012