I have perfect figure for catwalk, says Heidi KlumMarch 7th, 2009 - 4:56 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 7 (ANI): German supermodel Heidi Klum has blasted criticism of her weight by refusing to diet, insisting she has the perfect figure for the catwalk.
The Victoria Secrets model was condemned by designer Wolfgang Joop last month for being “too heavy” to model.
However, the 35-year-old catwalk queen revealed that she has never been the type to diet- insisting that her kids and pop star hubby Seal are more than enough to keep her in shape.
“I was never a diet sort of person. But when I started to model, I knew already that I would have to watch what I ate and for example, stop eating wiener schnitzel (Austrian dish of fried veal), the Daily Express quoted Klum as saying.
My children are my best workout and I am of course also busy with my husband,” she added. (ANI)
- Heidi Klum hits back at critics, says no to dieting - Mar 09, 2009
- Heidi Klum slams fashion designer for calling her fat - Feb 17, 2009
- Klum ends Victoria's Secret deal - Sep 30, 2010
- I didn't take off my undies at Elton John's bash, says Heidi Klum - Mar 07, 2011
- Seal accuses Klum of cheating on him - Sep 02, 2012
- Heidi Klum looks too heavy in GQ pictures, say fashion expert - Feb 13, 2009
- Klum dating her bodyguard? - Sep 01, 2012
- Heidi Klum remains unfazed by designers too heavy remark - Feb 18, 2009
- Heidi Klum selling cookies - Mar 13, 2012
- Heidi's pricey legs insured for $2 mn - Sep 19, 2011
- I don't use 'potty words' in front of my kids: Heidi Klum - Jan 27, 2011
- Chung to host fashion reality show - Aug 25, 2011
- Heidi Klum to launch debut fragrance - Jun 20, 2011
- Karl Lagerfeld: 'I don't like Pippa Middleton's face' - Aug 01, 2012
- Heidi Klum loves Holmes clothing line - Jul 26, 2012