I have never gone on casual dates: TheronDecember 14th, 2011 - 8:22 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 14 (IANS) Charlize Theron has revealed that she has never casually dated anyone but has spent the last 20 years in relationships.
The “Snow White and the Huntsman” star split from boyfriend Stuart Townsend in January 2010 after almost nine years of togetherness, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I’ve been in serious relationships from the time I was 19 and I’m single for the first time in my life since then. I had to make a real conscious effort to rediscover myself and it’s hard. I’m a creature who has really found her comfort in relationships,” she said.
“I don’t think I’ve actually been on a date with somebody I didn’t know. I’ve been on dates with my boyfriend of course but I’ve never really dated,” she added.
- Theron single, says first time in 17 years - Nov 15, 2011
- I'm desperate for sleep: Charlize Theron - Dec 23, 2011
- Son made me more creative: Theron - May 27, 2012
- Theron loves changing diapers - May 30, 2012
- Hilton excited to be single - Jun 23, 2011
- Theron excited for Simon's Dior collection - May 21, 2012
- Charlize Theron not planning to marry - Jun 30, 2011
- Theron gets nervous on red carpet - May 16, 2012
- I'm terrible at dating: Daniel Radcliffe - Jan 07, 2012
- Biel wants individuality in relationship - Jul 12, 2012
- Aniston feels sexy in boyfriend's T-shirt - Feb 08, 2012
- Beyonce was virgin until marriage - Jan 22, 2011
- Knightley brushing up culinary skills - Jun 24, 2012
- Eva Longoria eager to have kids - Apr 08, 2011
- Sanders praises Kristen Stewart - Mar 20, 2012