I have countless flaws: Rachel WeiszAugust 2nd, 2012 - 5:12 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 2 (IANS) Actress Rachel Weisz, who is married to actor Daniel Craig, insists she is a “very thorny” person and has countless flaws.
“I’ve got a lot of thorns. I’m very thorny,” contactmusic.com quoted Weisz as saying.
“I have countless flaws - have you got a year? Hopefully, as one gets older, one learns to deal with the flaws that really affect other people.I still think it’s important to question authority. I don’t want to smash things up just for the sake of it. But I like to question people who say they’re in charge,” she added.
- Actresses look sexier: Rachel Weisz - Aug 07, 2012
- Weisz worries about being jobless - Oct 29, 2011
- Craig won't divulge wedding details - Dec 02, 2011
- Weisz, Craig may try for a baby - Sep 01, 2011
- I married secretly: Daniel Craig - Jul 19, 2011
- Weiz happy marriage hasn't domesticated her - Aug 08, 2012
- Daniel Craig kisses new wife Rachel on their first public appearance - Jul 29, 2011
- Craig, Weisz marry - Jun 26, 2011
- Weisz is new face of Bulgari perfume - Jul 02, 2011
- Weisz loves being US citizen - Aug 10, 2012
- Craig, Weisz to buy $11.5 mn home - Jan 14, 2012
- Work hits Daniel Craig's personal life - Sep 05, 2012
- Daniel Craig reports sex scenes to wife Rachel Weisz - Mar 21, 2012
- Remove make-up before sleeping, says Weisz - Jun 30, 2012
- Jane Fonda thought she would die of loneliness - Aug 08, 2011