I have been really mean, says PinkMay 9th, 2010 - 3:09 am ICT by IANS
London, May 9 (IANS) Pop singer Pink has confessed that in the past she was very mean to her husband Carey Hart.
The singer married Hart in 2006 but the relationship soon ran into problems and they separated just two years later. The couple reconciled last year, but the singer continued to be “mean” to her partner - until Hart made his feelings clear, reports starpulse.co.uk.
“I’m so dramatic… and in the past, I have been really mean. Carey sat me down one day when we were fighting and said, ‘Baby, when you call me names, it hurts my feelings. Please try to stop’,” Pink said.
“And I was like ‘Wow, thank you for telling me how you feel.’ Now I will fight fair,” she said.
- Pink's sleepless nights - Jul 01, 2011
- Pink gives birth to a baby girl - Jun 03, 2011
- It's daughter over gym for Pink - Jul 10, 2012
- Knitting - singer Pink's new hobby - Jul 20, 2011
- Pink undecided on baby's name - Nov 30, 2010
- Aggressive Pink misses fights - Nov 28, 2010
- Pregnant Pink talks about sex of baby - Nov 17, 2010
- Pregnant Pink vows to calm down - Nov 27, 2010
- Pink to name her baby after a whiskey? - Nov 30, 2010
- Pink confirms pregnancy - Nov 17, 2010
- Pink pokes fun at pregnancy reports - Apr 19, 2010
- Pregnant Mariah Carey tweets pic of her painted belly - Mar 29, 2011
- Pink wants more kids - Nov 16, 2011
- Mariah Carey gushes about baby shower gifts - Mar 08, 2011
- Pregnant Pink still drinks - Nov 29, 2010