I have again made a love story: Shah RukhOctober 23rd, 2011 - 6:56 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 23 (IANS) Shah Rukh Khan, whose romantic sagas on silver screen made him a superstar, tried something different with his superhero sci-fi thriller “Ra.One. But King Khan says he has once again ended up making a love story.
The mega-budget film is releasing Wednesday on Diwali.
“Watching the first copy of Ra.One…Damn! realised yet again I have made a love story…a love story between me and my dreams,” the 45-year-old posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
Shah Rukh is trying to reach out to the maximum number of people by aggressively promoting the superhero film in two and three-tier cities, apart from the metros.
He has even tied up with channels and brands to sell the superhero film’s merchandise.
Made at a budget of over Rs.100 crore, “RA.One” is directed by Anubhav Sinha who also roped in Arjun Rampal and Kareena Kapoor for important roles.
- 'RA.One' superhero is a family man, says SRK - Oct 14, 2011
- In high spirits, 'RA.One' team on promotional spree - Oct 12, 2011
- Big B reports fake Twitter ID rubbishing 'RA.One' - Oct 27, 2011
- Shah Rukh to promote 'RA.One' in Bhopal - Oct 12, 2011
- Things you should know about 'RA.One' - Oct 24, 2011
- I'm no marketing guru: Shah Rukh - Sep 26, 2011
- SRK ties up with HomeShop18 for 'RA.One' - Oct 21, 2011
- 'Ra.One' raises the bar for Hindi films (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Oct 26, 2011
- I wish I had made 'RA.One' better: SRK - Jan 10, 2012
- Anubhav Sinha thanks 'RA.One' team - Oct 05, 2011
- Bonding with co-stars works for romantic film: SRK - Sep 26, 2011
- 'RA.One' third Indian film to cross Rs.100 crore mark - Oct 24, 2011
- Advance booking boost for 'RA.One' - Oct 24, 2011
- SRK takes cue from Alfred Hitchcock for 'RA.One' - Jun 02, 2011
- Potpouri of hits - Top 10 Bollywood movies (2011 in Retrospect) (To go with Bollywood went from gloom to glory) - Dec 15, 2011
Tags: arjun rampal, blogging, budget film, diwali, dreams, kareena kapoor, king khan, love story, maximum number, metros, New Delhi, ra, realised, sagas, sci fi thriller, shah rukh khan, silver screen, sinha, superhero, superstar