I hate to hear myself speak: RihannaApril 16th, 2012 - 8:33 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 16 (IANS) Pop star Rihanna doesn’t enjoy listening to her voice when she chats.
The 24-year-old says that she can easily listen to her songs or watch herself on screen, but she can’t bear to listen to the way she chats, reports showbizspy.com.
“I hate to hear myself speak, I don’t know why. I don’t even like listening to myself on the voicemail. I sound gross,” said Rihanna.
- A good listener is a good partner: Miley - Apr 26, 2012
- Jolie plans full-time direction - Jan 24, 2012
- Kate not a fan of 'My Heart...' song - Apr 01, 2012
- LiLo takes life lessons from 'bad experiences' - Mar 02, 2012
- Bieber not afraid of telling the truth - Apr 25, 2012
- Rihanna to work with Stella McCartney ? - Sep 03, 2012
- Madonna's kids dislike her music - Apr 02, 2012
- Kunis won't quit 'Family Guy' - May 30, 2012
- I like a guy who smells good: Rihanna - May 03, 2012
- Kim Kardashian still believes in love - Mar 23, 2012
- Amanda Bynes doesn't drink - Sep 21, 2012
- Khloe clueless about Kim, Kanye - Apr 14, 2012
- Fanning's no to Twitter, Facebook - Apr 01, 2012
- Clarkson dislikes talking about herself - Jan 02, 2012
- I'm not an attention seeker: Rihanna - Mar 17, 2012