I had diabetes during pregnancy, says Salma HayekMarch 6th, 2008 - 2:57 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Mar 6 (ANI): Salma Hayek has revealed that she was suffering from diabetes during her pregnancy.
The gorgeous actress delivered a baby girl in September, 2007 and has now declared that while carrying Valentina Paloma she was suffering from the insulin-deficiency disease.
“I had diabetes while I was pregnant, Contactmusic quoted her, as telling U.S. magazine Glamour.
I became huge. And I said, ‘This is what it takes for me to have this baby, and I really want it.’
“Then you don’t know if it’s going to be healthy; you are completely out of control. So the experience really makes you humble, she added. (ANI)
- Salma Hayek proud of Mexican roots - Aug 25, 2012
- Cathy Freeman's first-time pregnancy triggers type-2 diabetes - Feb 07, 2011
- Salma Hayek's husband has a secret love child - Jul 03, 2011
- Salma Hayek dresses for billionaire hubby - Apr 03, 2012
- Bikini-clad Salma Hayek's beach outing with daughter - Dec 30, 2010
- Hayek wanted to be single parent - Apr 21, 2012
- Here come smart insulin pumps for diabetic kids - Apr 12, 2012
- Salma won't go under the knife - Oct 13, 2011
- Salma Hayek gives up space travel dream for baby - May 15, 2010
- Salma Hayek gives up space travel dream for daughter - May 15, 2010
- Hayek bans daughter from 'Savages' set - Jun 18, 2012
- Overweight mothers could be putting babies at risk - Aug 15, 2012
- Hayek's daughter doesn't believe in Santa Claus - Aug 13, 2010
- Family my priority now: Salma Hayek - Jun 17, 2010
- Gomez wants to work with DiCaprio - Sep 16, 2011