I had a huge crush on John Abraham - Rachna ParulkarMay 12th, 2009 - 3:26 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Rachna Parulkar aka Saawri from Sphere Origins’s Saat Phere speaks about the qualities she desires to be possessed in her man.
Q. Your kind of man?
A. He has to be a person who will respect me for what I am. He has to understand me and value the relationship that he is in and not regret that my god what have I done. He has to value each and every moment and last but not the least he has to be a nice guy with good sense of humour; not that typical boring who restricts you from doing things.
Q. Your favourite romantic getaway would be…
A. As long as it’s with someone special, I think anywhere, any place, will become romantic.
Q. Who inspires you most?
A. My Mom and Dad inspire me the most.
Q. Given a chance to date a historical character who would he be and why?
A. No one because they were all so busy in their lives and they were not at all romantic to date with.
Q. Can a man and a woman have platonic relationship?
A. I don’t know.
Q. Your first crush?
A. I had a huge crush on John Abraham and he was my first crush.
Q. What do you think about the institution of marriage?
A. I don’t believe in it. It’s just that two people stay together for the sake of staying, just because they have been married to each other.
Q. What would you do if your man turned out to be gay?
A. I will be happy. At least he has his own life and he can live properly.
Q. Is a sense of humour a must?
A. Yes, absolutely for me at least.
- I want to make my own identity: Rachna Parulkar - Apr 21, 2009
- New arrivals in Saat Phere - Apr 20, 2009
- Get ready for action, thrill, comedy this Friday - Sep 26, 2011
- don't dig for man - Aarti Chabaria - Apr 18, 2009
- I like mutton - Rachna Parulkar - May 08, 2009
- It's special to be a part of Saat Phere - Aamrapali Dubey - Apr 25, 2009
- I want to marry Daniel Weber over and over again: Sunny Leone - Jan 03, 2012
- He needs to possess a very clean and pure heart - Shweta Keswani - Apr 29, 2009
- I am far removed from worldly matters: Lata - Sep 29, 2011
- Still many things I should be doing: Amitabh - Oct 11, 2011
- I want to spread my optimism: Anupam Kher (Interview) - Nov 14, 2010
- Aamir's choice of films makes Kamal Haasan happy - Jan 01, 2012
- It's start of an American movie career for me: Jean Dujardin (Interview) - Feb 29, 2012
- I am lonely: Mumtaz (Interview) - Jul 30, 2012
- Many big heroes refused to work with me: Mumtaz (Interview Part 2) - Jul 31, 2012
Tags: god, good sense of humour, institution of marriage, john abraham, kind of man, man and a woman, marriage, mom and dad, nice guy, origins, platonic relationship, romantic getaway, saat phere, sake, sense of humour, sphere