I had a great pregnancy: Jessica SimpsonMarch 27th, 2012 - 6:20 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 27 (IANS) Singer Jessica Simpson is enjoying her pregnancy and says she can’t wait to have the baby.
The 31-year-old star has gained 40 pounds during her pregnancy.
“I had a great pregnancy. Eating and not having to worry too much about it has been fun. Taking a break from working out has definitely been fun. But I’m ready for it to be over. I’m ready to have my body back! I feel like I could pop at any second,” she told Hello! Magazine.
Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson’s first child is due next month.
“Eric is going to be an unbelievable dad. I can’t wait to see if he can master ponytails and braids,” she said.
- I am enjoying pregnancy: Jessica (Lead) - Mar 27, 2012
- Son or a daughter? Simpson impatient to know - Dec 04, 2011
- I can't be as big as Jessica: Snooki - Apr 28, 2012
- It's definitely not twins: Simpson - Nov 11, 2011
- Simpson to endorse maternity wear range - May 15, 2012
- My wedding will be amazing: Simpson - Jun 08, 2012
- Not scotch, just water for Simpson - Aug 07, 2012
- Mum-to-be Simpson goes for night out - Jan 22, 2012
- Simpson loves to show off baby bump - Nov 18, 2011
- Jessica Simpson confirms pregnancy - Nov 01, 2011
- Pregnant Jessica Simpson's crazy cravings - Nov 10, 2011
- Jessica Simpson's false labour - Mar 14, 2012
- Jessica Simpson thinks that her unborn baby is a girl - Dec 06, 2011
- Simpson writes songs for her unborn child - Apr 09, 2012
- 'No babies yet' for Jessica Simpson, Eric Johnson - Nov 24, 2010