I go for a lot of colors - Ranvijay SinghApril 18th, 2009 - 12:31 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Q. How would you define fashion?
A. Fashion for me would be basically in being comfortable in what you wear. One should not follow fashion trends and just wear what they think they can carry off and not be and be confident with whatever you wear.
Q. Where do you normally shop your clothes from?
A. I buy my stuff from abroad as mostly I am shooting for Roadies.
Q. Which brands do you prefer to buy?
A. My favorite jeans brands are Zara, River Island and Top man is also great; it’s from U.K. Some local designers in Australia are also good and a few brands which all of us know, Guess and Diesel.
Q. Do you often visit fashion shows?
A. I just went to Kolkatta Fashion Week to walk for Narendra Kumar.
Q. Who is your favorite fashion designer?
A. Narendra Kumar.
Q. Which is the costliest outfit you have bought till date?
A. Calvin Klein suits and Armani suits.
Q. Which is your favorite party wear?
A. For formal parties its always suits, otherwise if its casual parties then I would like to wear nice denim jeans with sports shoes; may be a waist coat or a tee shirt and some accessories.
Q. What do you generally dress up while relaxing at your home?
A. Shorts and a vest or a tee shirt.
Q. Any particular colors you opt for while buying your clothes?
A. No, I go for a lot of colors.
Q. Any fashion tip you would like to give to our readers?
A. Just be confident about yourself and wear what you believe in and not follow any kind of trend. – Sampurn Media
- Jiya Pandit / Sampurn Media
- I am not really a brand freak - Krystle D'Souza - Apr 10, 2009
- I think simplicity is the best fashion - Ronit Roy - Apr 22, 2009
- I had got a Sherwani made for around 19,000 rupees - Amar Upadhyay - Apr 16, 2009
- I like wearing simple and plain clothes - Chetan Hansraj - Apr 13, 2009
- I am not all that a brand conscious person - Meghna Naidu - Apr 29, 2009
- I like to go for bright colors - Tanisha Mukherjee - Apr 17, 2009
- Retro to Hawaiian with a twist: Summer fashion for men - May 22, 2012
- I don't mind wearing a 100 rupees T-shirt from Fashion Street - Vikrant Massey - May 05, 2009
- What Not To Wear For Christmas, Some Tips - Dec 22, 2010
- Wear whatever you are comfortable with - Tapur Chatterjee - Apr 21, 2009
- I had bought a saree which cost me three and a half lacs - Shweta Bharadwaj - May 12, 2009
- Stewart loves casual dressing - Nov 08, 2011
- Winter Fashion For Women : Dos And Don’ts This Fall - Dec 13, 2010
- I am an absolute brand baby - Neetu Chandra - Apr 11, 2009
- Youngsters across India crazy for brands: Assocham - Jul 24, 2011
Tags: armani suits, australia, calvin klein, clothes, colors, denim jeans, diesel, fashion designer, fashion tip, fashion trends, fashion week, formal parties, local designers, narendra kumar, sports shoes, tee shirt, top man, vest, zara