I get nervous on dates: Mila KunisJuly 26th, 2012 - 4:26 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 26 (IANS) Actress Mila Kunis, who is in the news for her reported closeness to Ashton Kutcher, says she is not seeing anyone and admits she finds it daunting to go on a date.
“First, I have to find some time to start seeing a guy, which is tough for me because I’m terrible on dates and I get nervous and don’t always feel comfortable or natural in those situations. I don’t know why that is,” contactmusic.com quoted Kunis as saying.
The 28-year-old, who was in a relationship with Macaulay Culkin from 2002 to 2010, admits being famous can make things difficult for finding a boyfriend. That’s the reason why she feels its easier to date another actor.
“It does sometimes change the dynamic, in the sense that you are more well known and people presuppose more about you because they’ve seen your work and maybe read things about you.
“But usually you meet people in the same business, so you are not feeling awkward if you or the guy you met has just had a big film out, or whatever,” she said.
- Kunis, Kutcher caught in lip-lock? - Jul 23, 2012
- Kunis not dating Kutcher - Jul 05, 2012
- Kutcher, Kunis off to vacation? - Aug 02, 2012
- "Macaulay Culkin my steady rock" : Mila Kunis - Aug 19, 2009
- Macaulay Culkin seen with Spanish porn star outside sex club - Jan 22, 2011
- Macaulay Culkin splits with Mila Kunis - Jan 04, 2011
- Kunis, Kutcher living together? - Jul 24, 2012
- Mila Kunis, Macaulay Culkin call it splits - Jan 04, 2011
- Macaulay Culkin: Mila Kunis' Eye Candy - Aug 19, 2009
- It's splitsvile for Mila Kunis, Macaulay Culkin - Jan 03, 2011
- I don't think I'm attractive: Mila Kunis - Jun 17, 2012
- I was not popular with guys: Mila Kunis - Jul 19, 2012
- Mila Kunis enjoys playing 'bitch' - Jul 30, 2012
- Kutcher loves getting naked - Feb 23, 2011
- Macaulay Culkin And Mila Kunis: What Spoilt Their Relationship After Eight Years? - Jan 04, 2011