I feel sexier after having a baby: WeiszFebruary 17th, 2008 - 2:05 pm ICT by admin
London, Feb 17 (IANS) Oscar winning actress Rachel Weisz believes motherhood has made her sexier. “The Constant Gardener” star says she is happy with her family life after her son’s birth in May 2006, thesun.co.uk reports. She is also upbeat about having completed filming the comedy “Definitely, Maybe”.
She said: “I feel sexier after having a baby. I think you feel a lot more confident and much more appreciative of your body and what it’s capable of doing. I’ve got a lot more respect for it.”
“When I stopped breastfeeding I gained some. It took me more than a year to get back to where I was,” she added.
She won a best supporting Oscar for her performance in 2005 release “The Constant Gardener”.
- Actresses look sexier: Rachel Weisz - Aug 07, 2012
- Rachel Weisz feels sexier after becoming mother - Dec 14, 2009
- Coconut oil keeps Miranda Kerr fit - Jul 17, 2011
- Going unnoticed is easy, says Rachel Weisz - Jul 25, 2012
- Rachel Weisz on why she signed up for The Brothers Bloom - May 30, 2010
- Rachel Weisz tried to change her name - Jul 22, 2012
- Christina Aguilera feels sexier than ever - Apr 17, 2010
- Gemma Arterton wants to have Rachel Weisz-type career - Mar 02, 2010
- Weisz worries about being jobless - Oct 29, 2011
- I don't think I'm attractive: Mila Kunis - Jun 17, 2012
- Beckham wants more kids - Jun 02, 2012
- Motherhood changes you: Cruz - May 11, 2011
- Michelle Williams thinking about quitting acting - Sep 21, 2011
- Tia Mowry writes motherhood manual - May 07, 2012
- I have countless flaws: Rachel Weisz - Aug 02, 2012