I feel lucky to have Katie Holmes as my wife, says Tom CruiseDecember 30th, 2008 - 1:05 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 30 (ANI): Tom Cruise has said that he feels lucky to have Katie Holmes as his wife.
The couple tied the knot in Bracciano, Italy in November 2006 following a whirlwind romance, and have a two-year-old daughter, Suri.
And Cruise has admitted that his wife brings out his romantic side.
“Married life is very good, very lovely. I feel lucky to have Kate as my wife. She’’s an extraordinary woman. She is funny and smart and she likes the same things that I do, the Sun quoted Cruise, as saying.
“She’’s a very strong, gracious woman, and a great comedian. I like doing romantic things, such as bringing flowers and surprising her with things. I love candlelit evenings with nice music,” Cruise added. (ANI)
- I feel lucky to have Katie as my wife: Tom Cruise - Dec 30, 2008
- Romantic Cruise still crazy about Holmes - May 16, 2012
- Tom Cruise wants to have 10 more kids - Dec 29, 2008
- Tom Cruise showers Katie Holmes with red roses wherever they go - Sep 08, 2010
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Katie Holmes Might Have More Kids - Sep 11, 2010
- Suri Cruise will be an actress, believes mom - Jul 14, 2011
- Katie Holmes fine after split - Jul 05, 2012
- Heidi Klum loves Holmes clothing line - Jul 26, 2012
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Suri Cruise named most stylish child - Jul 24, 2012
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- Holmes to receive $400,000 from Cruise - Aug 25, 2012
- Ex-wife sympathises with Tom Cruise - Aug 08, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
Tags: bracciano italy, candlelit evenings, comedian, extraordinary woman, flowers, gracious woman, katie holmes, knot, london, married life, nice music, romantic side, sun, suri, tom cruise, whirlwind romance