I feel lucky to have Jennifer Aniston, says Courtney CoxDecember 29th, 2008 - 5:24 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 29 (ANI): Courtney Cox considers herself lucky to have her Friends co-star Jennifer Aniston as a pal.
Cox, 44, said that she feels lucky to have Aniston because the pair has helped each other through so many life-changing experiences.
“We”ve known each other for nearly 15 years now, we grew up together emotionally. I lost my father, Jen got divorced, and I had a baby, Contactmusic quoted her, as telling British magazine You.
“We”ve been through huge life changes together. I can still be myself around her.
We never judge each other, we support each other, but we”re honest with each other too. I feel lucky to have her,” she added. (ANI)
- I feel lucky to have Aniston as friend, says Courtney Cox - Dec 29, 2008
- Courteney Cox is lucky to have Aniston in her life - May 25, 2009
- Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox spend Christmas Eve together - Dec 27, 2008
- Courtney Cox 'leaning on' Jennifer Aniston following split - Oct 14, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox's friendship is back on - Jul 13, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston headed to Cougar Town - Aug 24, 2010
- Cox says 'amazing' pal Aniston helping her cope with split - Nov 02, 2010
- Aniston, Cox no longer friends? - Mar 10, 2012
- Courteney Cox Breaks Her Silence, Speaks About Her Divorce - Nov 02, 2010
- Courtney Cox Not Getting A Divorce Yet - Nov 02, 2010
- Josh Hopkins Insists That Jennifer Aniston Is Just A Friend - Sep 13, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston All Set To Make Guest Appearance In "Cougar Town" - Aug 24, 2010
- David Arquette Accuses Jennifer Aniston For His Failed Marriage - Nov 19, 2010
- 'Friends' to soon get film makeover? - Jun 04, 2010
- Jennifer's dad praises 'charming' Justin - Dec 06, 2011