‘I feel betrayed’, says cheated Cheryl ColeSeptember 6th, 2010 - 12:57 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sep 06 (ANI): Cheryl who divorced love rat hubby Ashley Cole citing his “unreasonable behaviour”, has confessed that she felt betrayed of the whole episode.
“Yes, definitely I do, but I’ve got to take everything that’s happened and learn from it. I accept that that’s a chapter of my life that’s finished,” the Sun quoted her as telling Vogue magazine.
“And I’ve just got to be grateful that I’ve got so many good things going on. I have. And there’s no children, you know?”
“Some people’s lives fall apart. Of course, it’s heartbreaking, but it’s not anything remotely like it could have been and I’m very, very thankful for that,” she added.
The ‘Girls Aloud’ star divorced cheating England ace Ashley, 29, at London’s High Court last Friday - citing his “unreasonable behaviour”.
But Cheryl says she has moved on and is Already thinking about having children in the future. (ANI)
- Cheryl feels betrayed by husband Ashley - Sep 06, 2010
- Cheryl Cole and Ashley's 60-second divorce - Sep 04, 2010
- Cheryl Cole felt dumping hubby was 'right thing to do' - Sep 28, 2010
- Cheryl glad she didn't have kids with Ashley - Sep 07, 2010
- Cheryl Cole 'won't take one penny of love rat hubby Ashley's money' - May 26, 2010
- Cheryl, Ashley officially divorced - Sep 04, 2010
- Cheryl Cole files for divorce - May 26, 2010
- Cheryl ignores love rat Ashley in autobiography - Sep 27, 2010
- Cheryl Cole 'to divorce love-rat Ashley today' - Sep 03, 2010
- I am single, says Cheryl Cole - Dec 19, 2010
- Cheryl Cole says she's terrified of being single - Mar 01, 2010
- Cole warns ex-husband about autobiography - Sep 09, 2012
- Cheryl Cole hopes to be friends with ex-husband - Oct 24, 2010
- Ashley's never going to change his spots: Piers Morgan warns Cheryl Cole - Mar 30, 2010
- Cole desperate for kids - Sep 13, 2012