I feel amazing, says George Michael after recoveringDecember 27th, 2011 - 3:11 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 27 (IANS) Singer George Michael says he is feeling amazing after battling a severe bout of pneumonia and thanked doctors and nurses in Vienna, Austria, where he was treated.
The 48-year-old looked frail and admitted that the respiratory illness had almost taken his life.
“The doctors made sure that I’m still here today. I’m incredibly, incredibly fortunate to be here and incredibly fortunate to have picked up this bug where I did because apparently the hospital in Austria that they rushed me to was absolutely the best place in the world I could have been to deal with pneumonia,” express.co.uk quoted Michael as saying.
“But it was by far the worst month of my life. I feel amazing. I mean I’m very weak, but I feel amazing,” he added.
- George Michael down with pneumonia, cancels concerts - Nov 24, 2011
- Michael to return home for holidays - Dec 17, 2011
- George Michael cancels all tour dates - Nov 27, 2011
- George Michael's brain damage scare - Jul 19, 2012
- George Michael had 'different' Christmas - Dec 28, 2011
- George Michael writes song about death experience - Apr 06, 2012
- George Michael responding to treatment - Nov 25, 2011
- Charla Nash shows her new face after a face transplant - Aug 12, 2011
- Former Senator Bob Dole hospitalized - Feb 23, 2010
- Asthmatic children more likely to be bullied - Sep 03, 2012
- Singer George Michael suffering from severe pneumonia, cancels UK tour - Nov 26, 2011
- George Michael recovering from pneumonia - Nov 30, 2011
- Scarlett's vulnerable feelings - Mar 14, 2012
- Michael C. Hall of 'Dexter' Beats Cancer! - Apr 27, 2010
- I'm shy, sensitive and self-critical: Emma Watson - Jun 06, 2011